- chaoticacreation reblogged this from fitvillains
- loveinthesummer likes this
- youonlylivestoned likes this
- untitledisthenewcool likes this
- jessiramsey likes this
- hungrybitchturnedhealthy reblogged this from sweatsalty
- staycalmdosomeburpees reblogged this from sweatsalty
- blueawful reblogged this from fitvillains
- mrsmasfuerte likes this
- fitternotbitter reblogged this from fitvillains
- realgirlsfight reblogged this from sweatsalty
- nerdgettingfit reblogged this from fitvillains
- fortheloveof-fit likes this
- starshwer likes this
- fcukgatos likes this
- healthyjaz likes this
- ericajf likes this
- skinnyfitvegan reblogged this from fitness-dork and added:
- sweatthelbsaway reblogged this from fithealthyhappysoul
- fithealthyhappysoul reblogged this from fitvillains
- betterofunsaidx3 likes this
- toxichiosik likes this
- kireinatatemono said: i did them today! not 30 per side, you’re insane! i did 3 sets of 10-12-14… total. It’s a start, anyway (with 3kg dumbells)
- justkojo likes this
- getfit0rgetout reblogged this from fitvillains
- s1150886 likes this
- sarahmackenziemarkus likes this
- fitness-dork reblogged this from healthy-craving
- my-perfectly-wild-heart likes this
- dianaaaaakay likes this
- mintgreenesque likes this
- healthy-craving reblogged this from go-dark
- go-dark reblogged this from fitvillains
- solodovepr likes this
- brokenpiecesonthefloor likes this
- aintnorestfotthe-wicked reblogged this from fitvillains
- korinicole6910 reblogged this from fitvillains
- bodybymeme likes this
- formerfatarmybrat reblogged this from sweatsalty and added:
- s-litude likes this
- its-our-goal likes this
- thrillarious likes this
- indybendy likes this
- sustainablychic11 reblogged this from fitvillains
- brandnou reblogged this from sweatsalty
- fitloveconfidence reblogged this from sweatsalty
- harmeezy likes this
- fromstruggleto-strength likes this
Originally posted by: fitvillains
94 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
Plank Rows: Baby Got Back
These are simple, effective and bad ass back/core work! Swap them in for your usual plank hold and try the rep challenge below.
How To Do It
A. Start in plank position, eyes forward, core tight and shoulders directly over your hands. Palms face each other as you grab the dumbbells.
B. Keeping your hips facing the floor, try not to sway as you row the dumbbell up, elbow towards the sky and past your back. Keep arms close to the body (scraping your sides) as you row.
C. Replace dumbbell and repeat on other side.
Try this from your knees instead (or on all fours).
Only one dumbbell?
Stay on one side, placing the other palm on the floor.
Use a band (keep one end under your palm as you pull with the opposite hand) OR try this with just your bodyweight: squeeze your upper back as you bring the elbow up.
CHALLENGE: 30 per side!
If it’s easy, add more weight or instability (feet elevated). If it’s hard, drop to your knees or try it with just bodyweight.